The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

I’m in a wanna win kinda tone

Look at the lynches and ask yourself why a scum member would continuously be trying to convince others that the two mislynches are town 

I didn’t know what Kurisu was but i tried to keep TL here. I was the only player sticking up for the rocket and that went to a last minute vote

me being scum really makes no sense with how this games went.
Goal is to lynch town members As scum .sticking up trying to lead others On last second votes is a almost auto lynch Since my goal would be to get town

33 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Look at the lynches and ask yourself why a scum member would continuously be trying to convince others that the two mislynches are town 

I didn’t know what Kurisu was but i tried to keep TL here. I was the only player sticking up for the rocket and that went to a last minute vote

me being scum really makes no sense with how this games went.
Goal is to lynch town members As scum .sticking up trying to lead others On last second votes is a almost auto lynch Since my goal would be to get town

A scum would vote to keep the town alive for this exact moment when they're being questioned so they could use it as some sort of town credit.

If you really wanted to keep Time Lord around, why did you vote for him?  Evidently, Sharpshooter and Zfetch wanted to keep him around so it is not as if you were outnumbered.  

Also, your goal as scum is to stay alive.  You have a mafia kill for a reason.

6 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure Darth Melvin voted for Blue Jay 22 in both R1 and R2.  Talk about just throwing away your vote...

THAT'S JUST WHAT HE DOES

HE ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE WHEN HE IS SCUM

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Least your actually trying.

btw hoggers told me/bj in Pm about your tell him he’s scum or die message 

Once again I’m pretty sure your town

Yeah I wasn't a fan of that die or die decision he gave me.  I thought he would've been vig since he said he'd kill me.  Thankfully it was just a bluff.