The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

6 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I am having a major surgery on Friday and do need Canucks win to be in a great mood which helps the outcome of the surgery.

I think our team has all tools in place to win over Minny, but the last two minutes of game 2 remained me the second half of game 7 in April 2003.

Maybe I am old and paranoid.

Anyway, Go Canucks, 3-1 for the good guys. LE with EN

The Nucks will win and more importantly hope you have a speedy recovery so you can join in on the celebrations to come my friend! Cheers to CDC and Go Canucks Go!!!:towel:

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Maybe the earlier games can go to quad overtime.  Dam, going to miss this game - I'll try and stream audio I guess.

Unfortunate about Ferland and for the rest of the team.  They are the better team 5v5, gotta stay disciplined.  Go Nucks!

24 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I am having a major surgery on Friday and do need Canucks win to be in a great mood which helps the outcome of the surgery.

I think our team has all tools in place to win over Minny, but the last two minutes of game 2 remained me the second half of game 7 in April 2003.

Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery. Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

i was really hoping Ferland had healed and i was excited to see him play, but now i think he needs to think of himself and his family, as you say just walk away from the game

At this point Ferly just needs to focus on himself and his well-being. The boys will take care of the rest by finishing off the Wild tomorrow and then again on Friday.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Our thoughts will be with you...hope this team gives you a good boost before you go in.   Best of luck...to the team and to you!!

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

18 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Oh man I feel for Ferland. But why come back to try and play in this situation? Should’ve taken the year and re-evaluate in December. 

It’s in the blood of a hockey player to want to be playing hockey as soon as possible. Dude just loves hockey obviously so it’s unfortunate 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Moose Nuckle said:

Soooo does Lind or Bailey come up to Edmonton then?

Bailey is already in the bubble.

Lind is not, but is ineligible, as he wasn't on the list of 30 players that Benning submitted to the NHL.  (With Ferland, Toffoli and possibly Roussel and Gaudette "unfit to play",  reserves are thin ... Graovac,  Bailey and Big Mac.  JB/TG might regret not going to the max 31 players allowed)

• Thanks 1