The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 7th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #4

Rate this topic

Roberts

It’s crazy how things change, on Sunday I just wanted to watch hockey I didn’t really care if we won or lost this series I just wanted to enjoy playoff hockey again. After game one I was ready to watch these guys get swept... game 2 and 3 happened and now I’d give anything to watch these guys win this series!!! Little expectations can make things a lot more fun when they go the way they are going. Hope they pull this off and we get to watch some more. 

Go Canucks !!!

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Who do we play if we win tomorrow?

Depends on the other series. This is one projection based on current standings in the Round Robin, as well as with the Play-in Series

Fingers crossed but could be the best possible result for the Canucks in Round "1"

image.png

Edited by Canadian
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Canadian said:

Depends on the other series. This is one projection based on current standings in the Round Robin, as well as with the Play-in Series

Fingers crossed but could be the best possible result for the Canucks in Round "1"

image.png

We can’t seem to shake the old North Star city to the modern Dallas Stars. The ironic thing is that we’ve got more stars than both teams put together, lol.

4 hours ago, Canadian said:

image.png

Stars and Canucks would be another pretty cool retro Playoff matchup. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves Canucks fans. The Wild could still come back firing on all cylinders like they did in game one. Especially depending on what referees we get. Let’s focus on ending them tonight. 

• Upvote 4