The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Aug. 07, 2020 | Canucks win series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

46 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Fun fact. The Vancouver Canucks have won as many playoff series in Rogers Place as the Edmonton Oilers. Lolololol 

Well, they have our name, I don't understand why we went from GM Place to Rogers Arena, we should have been Rogers Place.

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

That wasn't Gaudette he hugged. It was a locker room attendant standing next to Gaudeete. After that he gave Gaud a fist bump and hugged the attendant standing on other side of Gaudette..

Nice to see him give all that love to these guys and treat them so well. Make them really feel like they are part of the team..

I saw it in real time and thought it was Gaud....would have liked that better.

36 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I saw it in real time and thought it was Gaud....would have liked that better.

Ya edited my post deb. Realized after someone had already pointed out to you. Guess you quoted it before my edit..

• Vintage 1

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Do we know matchups yet? I heard on the radio last night it would be one of DAL/STL depending on how that game went. I forget if we get the loser or winner? lol. 

Here is the NBC Highlights:

Dean Evason is pissed at the end. Stalock's body language was pretty funny all game too. guy gets so mad lol

FWIW, these guys are actually from Fox Sports.  Been stuck with them the last two games.  Can't stand the PbP guy, but the color commentator is quite decent.  I had the NBC feed for game 1, and they weren't as bad as I expected, but then, it wasn't Doc Emrick and that's always a plus when he's not around.

TV coverage down here has been really weird.  Thought it was supposed to be NBC all the time, but then Fox Sports got in the game (so to speak).  I was all excited last night when the Sportsnet feed showed up on my Directv guide... but they never put the signal through so it was dead air. 

Anyhoo, all's well that ends well!!! :towel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1