The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCQF: (3) Dallas Stars vs. (6) Calgary Flames | Stars win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2020 at 02:30 AM

2 hours ago, UKNuck96 said:

We wouldn’t get them next round it would be in the western finals before we meet 

Well unless if Vegas and Arizona advance or Colorado and Chicago advance. Then the reseeing would have Vancouver and Calgary in the next round 

And provided these two actually advance 

Edited by iinatcc

Well I'll eat crow. Dallas has more fight in them than I thought. 

That said, I have to cheer on Calgary as they are the only team with a chance that stands between us and Vegas next round should we beat the Blues.

So hopefully Calgary in seven.

Excuse while I go take a bath to rub off the scent from that sentence.:sick:

16 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Well I'll eat crow. Dallas has more fight in them than I thought. 

That said, I have to cheer on Calgary as they are the only team with a chance that stands between us and Vegas next round should we beat the Blues.

So hopefully Calgary in seven.

Excuse while I go take a bath to rub off the scent from that sentence.:sick:

I'd rather play Vegas coming off a series with the defending champs instead of after playing an AHL team full of cowards.  We're going to have to get by Vegas anyway so might as well get it over with.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'd rather play Vegas coming off a series with the defending champs instead of after playing an AHL team full of cowards.  We're going to have to get by Vegas anyway so might as well get it over with.

Yeah but if we meet in the conference final, than NJ gets like what the 29th overall pick instead of 20. 

Think we have a better chance defeating the Avs than Vegas. And besides, losing in the conference final is not a thing Vancouver does. 

3 for 3 in conference finals 

11 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Yeah but if we meet in the conference final, than NJ gets like what the 29th overall pick instead of 20. 

Think we have a better chance defeating the Avs than Vegas. And besides, losing in the conference final is not a thing Vancouver does. 

3 for 3 in conference finals 

Fair enough,. I just can't bring myself to cheer for Cahlgary.  Now that Hamonic is opted out, I have zero respect for a single one of those clowns on or off the ice.  Utterly classless organization from the top down and entirely representative of the cesspool of a city they play in .

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WCQF: (3) Dallas Stars vs. (6) Calgary Flames | Series tied 2-2
26 minutes ago, rekker said:

Painful watching Bennett contribute to the Flames with some grit and hard work and see Jake show nothing. I would of laughed at trading Jake for Bennett a year ago and now Jake could hardly fetch anything.

Sam bennet has always been better than jake.

This market is just afraid of another Cam Neely situation happening.

• Cheers 1