The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCQF: (3) Dallas Stars vs. (6) Calgary Flames | Stars win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2020 at 02:30 AM

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Yeah but Ferland wasn't even part of the heartbreak. Nobody expected that team to go far. The Minny series was a true collapse.

Imagine CDC if tomorrow we go up 3 then lose and then lose game 7, scary thought.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Almost funny but bad timing for the joke, last race was a road course with 14 turns, many of them right turns.

1 out of a million I guess.  

I hate Nascar so much. My old fishing captain used to listen to it on the radio. Nascar. In circles. On the radio. Me and the other deckhand just started drinking every time we heard s*** like "tell you wut" to make it tolerable.

1 out of a million I guess.  

I hate Nascar so much. My old fishing captain used to listen to it on the radio. Nascar. In circles. On the radio. Me and the other deckhand just started drinking every time we heard s*** like "tell you wut" to make it tolerable.

I kinda enjoy it, it’s like a chess game at 300 km/h. 

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Imaging CDC if tomorrow we go up 3 then lose and then lose game 7, scary thought.

If it happens, then so be it. The Canucks a a projected lottery team with 2 shots at knocking off last years champs. Even if they do, they have to go through Vegas and Colorado just to make the finals. This is still just a learning experience for the young players at this point.

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

You mean like yesterday at 1st intermission?  

Sour ninnies have always been here in droves when times are tough, The level headed keep coming back.

I actually guaranteed in the GDT when we were down that we’d win but no matter what I still say FIRE GREEN!

We like what we like, and who am I to tell you what to enjoy? I respect the machines, but not the sport. I'd rather watch baseball, and my crap is that boring.  

Tatis Jr though, what a beauty.

I don’t watch baseball but I used to have to regularly travel to Toronto for work and for $75 we’d get VIP seats for the Jay, almost empty section, unoccupied bathroom feet away and a cute waitress bringing you a new beer before you finish your old one, it was awesome.