The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 12th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G1

Rate this topic

Roberts

Clichesque but if the Boys do take it a shift at a time don’t look too far ahead I believe we chip away at the Blues over a 7 game series to take it. The Blues were happy to draw us for round 1 thinking we’d be an easy out but hear this Blues... be careful for what you wish for because our youthful hungry bunch of animals will chew you up and send you golfing!! :towel:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, FilthyRich said:

I'll have to blast "Where the streets have no name" at 7:30 or so.

For old times sake.

You young bucks crack me up.  I just wish I could say for “old times sake” as well.  Instead it was white boards (no advertising) and organ music back in the day for me.   Well and towel power at least.    Yeah that’s great song - loved it two decades before it became a thing.   U2 was my second/third love (Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd was the first) so I was pretty stoked when they picked up that song...not their best song even as intro’s go pretty darn close (Bad was better but not as inspiring for hockey) ... for old times sake just play some AC/DC...Miller looks like a guy that likes that sort of thing...would say Metallica but SJ owns them and rightly so ... have to start a new thing and U2 is yesterday’s news.  That said go for it - listen to it and enjoy.  Just think it’s time to change the page and go..well Jimmy Page sounds good to me ..

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

You young bucks crack me up.  I just wish I could say for “old times sake” as well.  Instead it was white boards (no advertising) and organ music back in the day for me.   Well and towel power at least.    Yeah that’s great song - loved it two decades before it became a thing.   U2 was my second/third love (Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd was the first) so I was pretty stoked when they picked up that song...not their best song even as intro’s go pretty darn close (Bad was better but not as inspiring for hockey) ... for old times sake just play some AC/DC...Miller looks like a guy that likes that sort of thing...would say Metallica but SJ owns them and rightly so ... have to start a new thing and U2 is yesterday’s news.  That said go for it - listen to it and enjoy.  Just think it’s time to change the page and go..well Jimmy Page sounds good to me ..

Did they play walk out music at the Coliseum? 

First game I saw was there. We spanked the Hawks, they had a great team too. 

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Times aren’t great after my loving older Maine Coon baby girl was put down on Saturday. This game will be a very welcome distraction from still raw emotions. Hope the boys give it their all and come away with a win.

Sorry to hear that and to the others who've had losses.

Did she talk? I had one that could say words. I love you was one.

• Like 1