The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 12th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G1

Rate this topic

Roberts

Go Canucks GO!!

But I will really be happy if they compete hard...as I don’t think you can count on the round robin as a true indication of the Blues.

The Blues are also a hard hitting team with multiple scorers

The Nucks will need to match them all the way....

I am hoping it will go to 7 

39 minutes ago, Crimson said:

I'm in the same boat.  In the last 5 or so years I can only remember outright missing 1 game (this year @ OTT when I was out of town) and have had to record a couple.  Fortunately for me I'm good at blocking things out and managed to not spoil them.

Watching a recorded game just isn't the same though.  To me it almost feels like I'm just trying to get it over with.

I'm the same. I plan my day around it, and if I know I'm at work with patients I record it and make sure no one tells me the results.  It just isn't the same as live tho, I get a little over excited with the fats forward button!!

47 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I'm torn on what to do.  

Listen to the 1st period on the radio, miss the 2nd as I takeover at work, and watch the 3rd, or try to ignore all news and watch the replay at like midnight or 1am.  

Stupid job trying to employ me.

Do you have data and subscribed to SN on your cable provider? I streamed mine through the SN app/website on the 11:30AM game.

15 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Go Canucks GO!!

But I will really be happy if they compete hard...as I don’t think you can count on the round robin as a true indication of the Blues.

The Blues are also a hard hitting team with multiple scorers

The Nucks will need to match them all the way....

I am hoping it will go to 7 

I'm hoping we win in 4-5.

If it goes to 7 whichever team comes out is gonna be beat to crap.

• Cheers 1