The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 12th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G1

Rate this topic

Roberts

Jovo on now...said it gave him goosebumps to see the clips of the guys celebrating in the room.  Talking about how our guys seem very unified and that can give an edge.  Also that their speed could be the factor...that St. Louis will want to bang them around but.....have to catch them first.

Maannnn I haven't been this jacked and excited for the playoffs since the '94 run.. I loved that 2011 team but '94 was something else ! gotta love them underdogs !! I hope someone from the Canucks Org. makes a vid like this, after this years run all the way to the Cup final, for our 3 yr running Calder finalists Boeser, Pettersson, Hughes 

• Like 1

Omg finallly playoffs.....this is gonna be tough and exciting. Nucks are hungrier then blues and i hope that will tip the scale in nucks favor to get the W. Its still uncertain how the teams will match up against eachother so game 1 will be very interesting....

55 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Love the gang mentality when the team stuck up for Marky

need to do that all the time this series

it’s what builds team/pack mentality 

The best part of this teams future is that all of our core talent have the right team attitude. Brock, Petey, Miller, Bo, Hughes, Marky all have a high compete level, mature beyond their age, and are all about the team ahead of themselves.

Also those behind the scene clips are a great look at how tight them seem to be. More then past teams IMO.

Cant say that for a few teams including Toronto