The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 12th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G1

Rate this topic

Roberts

I’m glad Benns Back solid Team guy he’ll be crazy in the locker room.... I see him as 7th D tho. But Benn is a great Team Guy.

Love the D. Also super happy with OJ so far, he was “ Awesome “ his world jr draft year. So he could be a great surprise addition. 

3DD772DE-C2A4-4BE6-BBD2-6577027C78CE.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Alright nice to see Benn turn into an option on the back end. We might need him this series if the going gets heavy. Once again a new father like Bo he must be super motivated! You love to see it

Glad to have him back. It’s always a positive to have d depth. 

Just not sure if he’s upto speed and if he’s the right player to plug into a group that just won 3 straight. 

Fanta played well and like others have said he’s probably going to be playing game 1. Juolevi is another great option if we need help breaking pucks out. 

St. Louis better be ready. I know the Canucks will be. 

47 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

God damn, I'm liking those sours also - Dinosour from Phillips! Used to hate fruity beers! What the hell is wrong with me! Lol

They've gotten so much better!  That one is one of my faves. 

• Cheers 1

Also love Elliotte's take:  said what you need is "goaltending and will".  So when the goaltending isn't where it normally is or should be, the will takes over. 

Canucks showed a lot of will to win that last one and when Marky's "on", we're tough to beat.

• Like 2