The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 12, 2020 | Canucks lead series 1-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"That's a good team over there. They're heavy, skilled. We were in a good spot going into the 3rd and talked about just playing our game. Being resilient, determined. It was a big win, big period for sure." - Green

Coach Green introducing himself to the series lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"That's a good team over there. They're heavy, skilled. We were in a good spot going into the 3rd and talked about just playing our game. Being resilient, determined. It was a big win, big period for sure." - Green

Quit calling a team heavy, I just hate that.

• Wat 5
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Yea, that was pretty ridiculous. 

This team is just unbelievable. First the Boeser goal against MIn then the Stecher one, Brings a tear to eye.

I think destiny is calling us for greatness.

Um, we won one playoff game.

• Haha 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Caught the Blues/Binnington flat footed. Took advantage. That was the keys to the game.

Might be able to do it game 2 but expect a harder effort from the Blues. Will have to come out hard and early.

I'd say caught the goalie. Blues played a solid game. Our goalie was just better than there's.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Caught the Blues/Binnington flat footed. Took advantage. That was the keys to the game.

Might be able to do it game 2 but expect a harder effort from the Blues. Will have to come out hard and early.

Well Blues can start with not giving a late goal at the end if the third. Baby steps. By the time they are up to speed they'll already be out of the bubble.

:bigblush: