The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

5 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

Hate to even mention this, the elephant in the room, but a lot will depend on how the game is called by the official. I'm pretty sure St L. management will be bending the NHL ears back about the number of penalties after the first game

Hard to say. the 4 game 2's yesterday had 3, 5, 7 and 8 called (the 3 and 8 in the Western Conf and the 5 and 7 in the other).  I expect ours will mb have 3 or 4 apiece. I hope Beagle is 100%. We need his f/o skill. (Was 2 for 6 last game - .lost his only D-zone one, and lost 3 of his 5 neutral zone faceoffs.  Hand/wrist obviously bothering him

We can do this - let's go boys

You know the Blues are gonna come out  to right their loss after losing the last game. Can't let them knock  us off our game.

Need an answer for Perron - thinking Mac and Rooster will deal with him given the opportunity - or maybe this would be a time for Jake  to put his stamp on the game. 

And I was wondering what I was gonna do to kill the afternoon - glad I came online as I thought the game was at 7:30 again.

Go Canucks Go

This is the defining game of the series. The first game was to battle-test the series, this is the potential victory game. If the Canucks can bring it again, they just have to keep foot on the pedal. 

Binnington won't be as weak, their team will adapt to the play seen in the first game, and the penalties won't be as abundant. Weather the storm and persevere. This is the real playoff. 

5 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

We can do this - let's go boys

You know the Blues are gonna come out  to right their loss after losing the last game. Can't let them knock  us off our game.

Need an answer for Perron - thinking Mac and Rooster will deal with him given the opportunity - or maybe this would be a time for Jake  to put his stamp on the game. 

And I was wondering what I was gonna do to kill the afternoon - glad I came online as I thought the game was at 7:30 again.

Go Canucks Go

Perron....like Tchapuke...probably won't fight a fighter...

So EP is going to have to straighten him out...!

2 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Dallas fed Chucky boy some of his own cheap shot medicine last night... Perron needs a couple quick chops to the ribs... the part where there’s no gear to act as protection 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Or Edler

(Green foning Torts right now, asking "how did you motivate Alex?")

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

They're not even posting the officials for today.  That worries me a great deal.

Dan O'Rourke and Marc Joannette per the website Scouting the Refs.  They did game 4 of the play-ins.  

• Vintage 1