The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

You can thank Matt Duchene for this rule. It was his egregious offside goal back when he was with Colorado that brought the offside challenge rule to the league.

I think we can thank incompetent refs for that, not Duchene. 

5 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hey, I don't mind the complaining about a blatant call, but people are complaining about the Jake penalty and all the other little hooks and things that get called both ways.  

It's time to let go of that mentality. 

In my defense, I said it was stupid for the refs to call softies on both sides.

Edited by 24K PureCool

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Whether it’sa grand conspiracy And the NHL doesnt Want to embarrass the defending champs or just one of the refs holding some grudge from some previous game, these bias reffing games are hard to stomach.  We have to fight through it

It's not a conspiracy, the refs suck ass in most of these series'. It just looks worse when it's us.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I hope you're right because the Blues will take the cheap shot AND the power play all day long, every day of the week.

and if they keep it up it will bite them.  There's no conspiracy against the Canucks, just blatantly incompetent refs.

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

Right? And the Blues picked up a massive amount of momentum in the 2nd, they're going to be fired up in the 3rd and I don't want the game entirely in Marky's hads.

It wont be. Boys are gonna come out like they're on the PK AND looking to put it away.

I'm actually looking to Bo or Mac for the next goal