The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Ok NIK what do you think about the players other than yourself voting for me? Wagonomics would objectively indicate that I am more likely town than scum with a decent to good chance of at least one scum voting for me currently? 

Wtf is wagonomics?  I think I missed that class

8 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Ok NIK what do you think about the players other than yourself voting for me? Wagonomics would objectively indicate that I am more likely town than scum with a decent to good chance of at least one scum voting for me currently? 

Wagonomics? With only 3 votes? Asking one of the players voting for you, with a "decent to good chance" 1 of the other 2 is scum? That's some soft ass attempt at TP cred dude.

So tell me, who's the scum on your "wagon"? BK, or hoggs?

11 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Wagonomics? With only 3 votes? Asking one of the players voting for you, with a "decent to good chance" 1 of the other 2 is scum? That's some soft ass attempt at TP cred dude.

So tell me, who's the scum on your "wagon"? BK, or hoggs?

First off there was 4 dood which makes what I said statistically relevant... j23 is the scum jackass 

27 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

What a lame ass argument between Al and Nik this has been to read. 

And how obsessed are you all with me that I make one stupid post and I end up at the centre of the argument. 

297.png