The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

Just now, Aladeen said:

Lol tell me more about how angleshooting makes me scum noob

It's not the angle shoot.  You went a 5 page tear defending why you scum read MR and me so quickly into the game.  Wasting everyone's time.  After the never ending cat and mouse with you and NIK you just say "I was just looking to get a reaction", and that your town reads and scum reads were fake.  In that list they're the same as before.  Your inconsistencies are glaring.  Easy open wolf trying to push some false narrative.

Just now, BoKnows said:

It's not the angle shoot.  You went a 5 page tear defending why you scum read MR and me so quickly into the game.  Wasting everyone's time.  After the never ending cat and mouse with you and NIK you just say "I was just looking to get a reaction", and that your town reads and scum reads were fake.  In that list they're the same as before.  Your inconsistencies are glaring.  Easy open wolf trying to push some false narrative.

You voted for me long before I said my reads were just throwing crap out there. 

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

The weird attempted special hunt/derp clear post.

The barf list

The falcon vote 1hr after he barf listed falc as town

The omgus scum list from this morning

Yeah, you're right.  I went back to see if I could see anything and this stood out.

I'd rank him ahead of J-23 now.

Just now, luckylager said:

Can you rewrite his list for me please?

12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Scum rankings:

SS - 35% Nothing about his posts scream out scum to me, he's adding good conversation for the town. 

BK - 0% 

MR - 50%  - playing like he always does.

J23 - 60%  - not posting as much as he usually does.  This happened last game where he shows up last minute to push some bs narrative cause he was scum.  Everyday that passes with J adding the more likely he's scum.

Lewt  - Null got nothing on this guy

MH and Ilduce - Null - Slankers and probable at least one is scum (I'll give this one to Aladeen)

TR - 20% - He's trying.  Last time he was scum he never posted.

Falc - 75% - came out of the gate aggressive asf.  Pushing false narratives.

Hoggers - 50% - post more

Zfetch - 50% - post more

NIK - 50% - My gut is telling me that he's scum but his posts are make me think town.  one mistake and he's off of the island.

LL - 25% - playing like a real townie.  LL playstyle is reminding me of the first game I played where he flipped green.

DM - 70% - GIF to page ratio is alarmingly low.

GC - 10% - in her town meta.  If she's mafia she rarely posts.

Aladeen, Falc, DM, J, either MH/IlDuce are the scum team everyone.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

This is the worse list I've seen my life.  Expected coming from noob player like you.

Addendum: misspelling of worst is directly copied from your amazing post and was intentional. 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

This is the worse list I've seen my life.  Expected coming from noob player like you.

Addendum: misspelling of worst is directly copied from your amazing post and was intentional. 

You're jealous, I caught you and your whole scum team without even trying.  GG. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Also BK on your list you say your gut is telling you that NIK is scum, does that mean you don't believe his hardclaim?

His doc claim?  Absolutely not, why the hell would someone claim doc n1.  

Just now, BoKnows said:

You're jealous, I caught you and your whole scum team without even trying.  GG. 

His doc claim?  Absolutely not, why the hell would someone claim doc n1.  

lol to your first pathetic post.

Second if you think he is lying about being doc, the only reason to lie is if he is scum, so if you are so sure he is lying, by your logic you are 100% sure he is scum and yet believe me to be more scum than that? 

lol to your first pathetic post.

Second if you think he is lying about being doc, the only reason to lie is if he is scum, so if you are so sure he is lying, by your logic you are 100% sure he is scum and yet believe me to be more scum than that? 

unvote vote nik 

1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

Sike

unvote vote Aladeen

Oh you got me you.... you’re so clever...keep talking about angleshooting and inconsistencies in my posting and believing at the same time town nik would fake claim being doc because of one vote on him. 

Also just for future reference it’s actually psych, I don’t remember sikeology 101 being offered in university though maybe where you went.

Oh you got me you.... you’re so clever...keep talking about angleshooting and inconsistencies in my posting and believing at the same time town nik would fake claim being doc because of one vote on him. 

Also just for future reference it’s actually psych, I don’t remember sikeology 101 being offered in university though maybe where you went.

In all seriousness you make good points about NIK.

Falcon, DM, J are my front runners for mafia along with either you or NIK.  The last mafia is probably some slanker.