The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Agreed. Not only that, but there's consistency in his reads throughout his game, unlike TR18.

TR is reading like obvious scum who feels forced to post because 

1) everyone knows he went into hiding in his first game as mafia

2) has been posting regularly as TP in the last couple of games and feels the need to emulate that

3) posts don't have the same feel or inquisitive nature as his previous town games.

I'd prefer a TR vote tonight. SS 2nd.

That said Im 100% positive NIK is scum. TP NIK would have brushed off the shade and wouldn't have panic fake claimed. (Obvious ploy to out the real doc)

TP NIK doesn't ghost the thread after being pressured.

But nobody wants to vote him tonight, so whatever. Until the real doc CC's I guess I'm just yelling at clouds.

With 5 mafia I'm concerned we don't have the luxury of many mislynches and definitely hope we don't tater N1.

So yeah, guess I'm voting TR or SS unless enough of you want to nut up and TK NIK with me. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and you can all call me mean names or lynch me or whatever.

Just now, BoKnows said:

Well in both of those games he flipped red.

He was effective in his MVP game because he bussed the $&!# out of 2 or 3 teammates right away.

Tinfoil time - I'm thinking he landed on a team with a strong veteran who despises bussing (hogs?) and was told the maf team would bus him if he shaded the team.

That, or SS and Z are on his team again and they were like "dude, if you bus me again I'm going to kill you"

11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

TR is reading like obvious scum who feels forced to post because 

1) everyone knows he went into hiding in his first game as mafia

2) has been posting regularly as TP in the last couple of games and feels the need to emulate that

3) posts don't have the same feel or inquisitive nature as his previous town games.

I'd prefer a TR vote tonight. SS 2nd.

That said Im 100% positive NIK is scum. TP NIK would have brushed off the shade and wouldn't have panic fake claimed. (Obvious ploy to out the real doc)

TP NIK doesn't ghost the thread after being pressured.

But nobody wants to vote him tonight, so whatever. Until the real doc CC's I guess I'm just yelling at clouds.

With 5 mafia I'm concerned we don't have the luxury of many mislynches and definitely hope we don't tater N1.

So yeah, guess I'm voting TR or SS unless enough of you want to nut up and TK NIK with me. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and you can all call me mean names or lynch me or whatever.

I would be shocked at a doc CC. If NIK is the doc, he should be an obvious MK choice. If not, then he's def in the PoE next round. 

TR18 is a better lynch choice over SS I'd agree. 

Unvote, vote TR18