The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

32 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Good points all around.

@Sharpshooter

@TheRocket18

Please comment on this.

I was working late and mentioned to LL that yesterday my vote would be late. LL pushed Al as well and he was also town. It was just a bad read. 

Again, I’ll go with LL’s last point and keep my vote on Falc. He hasn’t done anything to sway me off him yet. Like LL said, he hasn’t done much scum hunting all game. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

I was working late and mentioned to LL that yesterday my vote would be late. LL pushed Al as well and he was also town. It was just a bad read. 

Again, I’ll go with LL’s last point and keep my vote on Falc. He hasn’t done anything to sway me off him yet. Like LL said, he hasn’t done much scum hunting all game. 

This is not how TP SS plays, he's literally just sheeping LL & placing all the responsibility on him. Pretty convenient he's dead, eh?

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This is not how TP SS plays, he's literally just sheeping LL & placing all the responsibility on him. Pretty convenient he's dead, eh?

If LL is wrong with about you, then I will be too. Both of us have have bad reads this game but I’ll go with his gut about you. Either he’s right and helped town out before he left or we’re both potatoes, and continue to be best spud buds. 

16 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If LL is wrong with about you, then I will be too. Both of us have have bad reads this game but I’ll go with his gut about you. Either he’s right and helped town out before he left or we’re both potatoes, and continue to be best spud buds. 

If you potato anymore, we've lost the game. TR18 is the best choice, he has been for quite awhile.

21 hours ago, Qwags said:

Oh ffs. Are we gonna let TR get away again.

20 hours ago, Qwags said:

I think so. AV was eliminated by a coin toss. Their plans are all in disarray now.

Mafia was cocky, they had town dead to rights, but now Town is back in it.

Qwags with some good points here on why the wagon tied w/ AV & TR18

16 hours ago, TheRocket18 said:

mishylyshywishylynchingbastards.

damn really, qwags?

damn, town mishlynch.

for the game i think, for town.

More BS from TR18, more crocodile tears.