The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 19, 2020 | Canucks lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

I'm about to propose marriage to Thatcher :wub:

Someone print a high quality film photograph of this with hrudeys quote and get the little bile gremlin to sign it on tv.

I wanna see the sour on his smug little pug face

:bigblush:

image.png.9e517c4a882cab9d4ce074d9c11fdcee.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dixon Ward said:

I don't think EP is getting enough attention.   He is 21 and has 11 points in his first 9 career playoff games.   He constantly gets knocked down but keeps fighting and trying to generate offense.   Imagine when he is 25.

I was saying to my old man that if he could put on 10-15 pounds he could be the best player in the league. Kid is all kinds of special but he gets rag dolled out there. I love his fight, but if he had some meat behind that fight? GG for the opposition. He's 6'3, he should be able to handle 10-15 pounds of muscle and not lose that foot speed.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Man jake shows so much promise.  He can be a special player if he can bring this type of game more often. 

He needs to have a solid off-season training regimen and come out guns blazing next training camp..  

If he learns how to penalty kill. Watch out 

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, CanucksJay said:

I admit. I was one of those. 

I became a fan at last year's camp and throughout the season.  His high motor never stopped and then i ate my words. Didn't think he had the scoring touch. It's be insane if he can keep this up. Someone said Burrows 2.0 and  I laughed at him. 

My bad... 

I think Hansen 2.0 rather than burrows but heck I’ll take either version 

• Cheers 1