The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 19, 2020 | Canucks lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

But Jordan wasn't taller than PK. Luke is taller than Quinn and Jack. 6 feet.

Not a lot of stats to go off of to be drafted next year. this pandemic situation could put a lot of player up in the mix at next years draft due to limited scouting ability

That being said I am always onboard with grabbing another brother duo (on defence this time??) if it makes sense

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/526979/luke-hughes

image.png.82c7bb9d16c8f2630beea77adec067dd.png

Alright, I am so pumped for this game tonight. To win, I feel like we have to keep the game to the middle of the ice, we're going to get outmuscled along the boards and our guys are just faster and more skilled than the Blues. As long as the skilled guys keep evading hits like last game, we should be fine. Stop taking lame penalties and CONTAIN O'Reilly. Markstrom has outperformed both Allen and Binnington, so we have that advantage. But I am really hoping Green puts Raffarty/Juolevi in in place of the rock tandem of Benn/Fantenberg. Neither Benn nor Fantanberg looked bad last game, but we need to be icing puck-moving dmen, especially with Myers out. Replacing Benn/Fanta most likely won't happen, but man, we're essentially playing with 5 dman, Benn/Fanta combining for one total. Like I said earlier, we're not going to outmuscle these meatheads, so we have to outskill them. But w/e, go Canucks, I am feeling confident about this one, LET'S GOOOOO!!