The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

What a workhorse warrior. 

"he will play"

That had to inflict a massive amount of pain on Eddie. 

Anyone that's ever been struck in the ear (with anything) would know - and that was extreme.

Serious respect for our Edler.

25 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

I prefer to think that the Canucks fate is in the hands of the 20 'keys to the game'. :canucks:

Luck is the thing that exists regardless of our opinions.

But, there is a secret-"good luck as something we create by sheer hard work, bravery and optimism."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/margiewarrell/2015/03/17/create-the-luck-youve-been-wishing-for/#376d96574ace

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CanuckCup2022 said:

Ridiculous. NHL players are not trying to cut each other's throats.  :picard:

Where did I say that??

Some posters are pretty quick to twist a persons words.

He was facing away from Edler so I doubt he knew where his skate was going. I highly doubt that he intended to slice his throat!!!!!!

Being intentionally reckless with your skate does not equal trying to cut someone's throat. That could be the unfortunate outcome though. That was my point and I stand by it.

20 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, even though Barbashev has a history, and got suspended for a high hit last year, not even a look from DOPS on this latest example of his reckless play. I guess it’s because last year, it was a Bruin on the receiving end. Headshots to Canucks don’t count.

What I really hate is the people who say the Blues aren’t dirty, but just play a hard and heavy style. They are both. They play a heavy game, and they play dirty. Roussel’s testicles (from the Brouwer stick), the back of Motte’s head (from Pietrangelo’s punches), Pettersson’s knee (from Schenn knee-on-knee), and the numbers on several Canucks jerseys (from the Blues’ countless hits from behind, never mind the crosschecks), can all attest to this.

As can Miller, obviously, from the recent Barbashev incident.

Could have had Barbeshev instead of McCaan. I was surprised he slipped out of the first round.

27 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yeah, even though Barbashev has a history, and got suspended for a high hit last year, not even a look from DOPS on this latest example of his reckless play. I guess it’s because last year, it was a Bruin on the receiving end. Headshots to Canucks don’t count.

What I really hate is the people who say the Blues aren’t dirty, but just play a hard and heavy style. They are both. They play a heavy game, and they play dirty. Roussel’s testicles (from the Brouwer stick), the back of Motte’s head (from Pietrangelo’s punches), Pettersson’s knee (from Schenn knee-on-knee), and the numbers on several Canucks jerseys (from the Blues’ countless hits from behind, never mind the crosschecks), can all attest to this.

As can Miller, obviously, from the recent Barbashev incident.

Yes, they are just bunch of dirty SOBs, who play hard and heavy.

That's why to win against these guys playing Canuck hockey-fast and skilled possesion game- would be absolutely great.