The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Couldn't sleep...too excited about it all.

Hope they come out flying and not tentative.  Swagger is required.

Blues are fully convinced they're still "The Champs".  Time for a reset because that's so last year.

Haven’t you heard of Game Day Eve drinking?

Need to play this with game 7 intensity 

Do not sit back in a shell boys, play to win and not defend the onslaught this is coming 

also stand up at the blue line with active sticks, we simply can not retreat and collapse in like we have been doing 

there is nothing wrong with icing the puck when we are in a jam 

let’s do this 

I started this series with a “experience will help them win or lose”. While this is still true, now I want to see Perron cry like a baby. These Canucks aren’t your 2011 pushovers everyone expected. Jake will go beast mode if left on the top line with Petey. Bo is clearly Trevor Linden’s illegitimate son. Boeser has something to prove too. I’m really believing they can do this!

oh yeah...what happened to all the folks that thought we got screwed on the JT Miller trade?  Are they ok?  Haven’t heard from them in a while. 

39 minutes ago, IBatch said:

If it wasn’t a reference to TGs reaction when won against MIN I’d understand it if someone can’t take it...these are unusual times and I’m hoping nobody does...and if it’s a known troll then maybe make and exception.   We are in game six and can win the series tonight against last years cup champs ... sometimes a F!ck Yeah!  Is the appropriate thing to say and I believe this is one of them 

I’ll say fick yeah! if we whoop a*s!

Edited by Dumb Nuck

I would bet they will start Binnington 

he was their number 1 all year and I am fairly certain Berube will give it back to him to win or lose 

not worried about him as his confidence is shot and frankly I feel it’s better for us 

that said, he has Came through last year when they faced elimination...multiple times