The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

Also glad we provided SFA for this privileged, golden child outfit, at the "expansion draft"(ha, that's rich). The league trying to sell Stanley Cups? What a farce.

But yeah..gave them Sbisa! lol that was sweet.

& the way it's looking, think we can protect almost all our key stash from the next Cup-sale candidates.

• Cheers 3

So I've been at my cabin with no service for the last 4 days. Luckily the neighbors had satellite so we watched game 6.

Cant believe this team man, we are going on a run, cant wait to watch game 1 against the knights from my beautiful couch.

Go Canucks Go all you beautiful people 

• Cheers 2

44 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

This would be a perfect tweet by canucks right now. GL HF Vegas! LOL This was from a few months ago wasnt it?

I'd say last fall, but time is funny and I'm not too sure. 

36 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Petey's is my fave but also love how Marky just kind of tosses it aside like he does with opponent shot attempts and showing he has no interest whatsoever in goal lights flashing in his vicinity.

Pete is good. I like Myers just rocking it like a baby :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grandmaster said:

Damn. Meyers not in means Benn stays up. He is terrible when it comes to playing the puck (unlike Fatenberg). Every time he touches that puck I have to close my eyes because it seems to be an 80% chance for a giveaway. 

You are not wrong about Fanta, but way offside re Benn.

Giveaways per 60 mins by defensemen ......

Myers- 4.75

Tanev - 4.15

Edler - 3.36

Hughes - 3.00

Benn - 1.80

Stecher - 1.52

Fanta - 0.88

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

ADVANCED STATS

Playoff 5-on-5 numbers via Natural Stat Trick

Vegas: 59.53 CF%, 59.46 GF%, 90.07 SV%, 9.65 SH%, 0.997 PDO

Vancouver: 45.69 CF%, 64.52 GF%, 95.69 SV%, 9.48 SH%, 1.052 PDO

POST-SEASON TEAM STATS

Vegas: 19.1 PP%, 86.4 PK%, 30 GF, 21 GA

Vancouver: 25.0 PP%, 80.0 PK%, 28 GF, 24 GA

HEAD TO HEAD RECORD

Vegas: 1-0-1

Vancouver: 1-1-0

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/2020-stanley-cup-playoffs-round-2-preview-golden-knights-vs-canucks/

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

Is this good news or bad news - doubt the team is distracted - that said we could get in Fleurys dome because of this. Naw it never works in our favour does it. Stay the course, play our game!!

Some trash talk by the Rooster??

15 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

Sure what he said of Burrows back then wasn’t good, but that was soooo many years ago at some point you just gotta let grudges go.  Time heals all wounds and I feel that enough time has passed for this one.  We got Juice on the panel making all our former players sound like angels and it’s awesome!

I will never forgive Roten Ronnie for that grossly unprofessional misconduct; any network that cared about integrity would have terminated him on the spot for disgracing the network, the sport, and himself.  He should have seen prison time for slandering Burr for that.  There is literally nothing that piece of trash can do to prevent me from wanting him to stop wasting valuable oxygen.  Juice should take him out back and make what he did to Fedorov look like some light roughhousing. 

• Haha 1

If Lehner has one bad start and Fleury comes into the series it will be interesting, it sounds like a bit of a goalie controversy is happening with Vegas after Fleury’s agent tweeted a picture of a sword stabbing Fleury in the back with the name Deboer written on it. Fleury apparently asked the Tweet be removed.

it reminds me of Allen and Binnington for some reason.

24 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

So I've been at my cabin with no service for the last 4 days. Luckily the neighbors had satellite so we watched game 6.

Cant believe this team man, we are going on a run, cant wait to watch game 1 against the knights from my beautiful couch.

Go Canucks Go all you beautiful people 

Lucky you...

41 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Perfectly put in my mind:   "The margin for error is much less for the Canucks than Vegas"

As woman'splained on 650.  Sorry, had to.

This is it.

We don’t need to stress, our season went above and beyond already. 

+ we might just take this in 5:bigblush:

• Thanks 1