The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

11 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Watch him closely tonight and you will see what I mean

Oh i know his flaws.

Not big or strong enough to win puck battles. And if he does win the battles, he gives it up with a weak clear attempt. 

Not fast enough to keep up to the skill guys so just lays back and tries to just get in the way. 

Poor at the transition game and cant push the puck up ice. 

No offense at all... 

That being said, like I said. I was very happy with him last round

• Haha 1

Well they are underdogs here, but hey maybe that is what they like, and who knows a bounce here and there....but for me I'm just happy that they are here in the second round.

I hope they continue to battle hard and never give up. This vegas team is way better than the Blues IMHO, but again you never know....especially if they continue to get secondary scoring 

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

39 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

That's one of my old favourite dog walking spots...do you go right down to the water?

Also, my pre game afternoon.  Made home made chicken teriyaki don over rice for the game day meal .... one for me, one for Dad (about to go deliver it to him)

image.png

Also...tonight it's OM beer for me.  :towel:

Dinner looks great!!

Yes, I like being near the water, so i definitely hang out there. Iona is another favourite (when it's not smelly lol)

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

So I've been at my cabin with no service for the last 4 days. Luckily the neighbors had satellite so we watched game 6.

Cant believe this team man, we are going on a run, cant wait to watch game 1 against the knights from my beautiful couch.

Go Canucks Go all you beautiful people 

How about we get our game going and start a winning streak!

Screenshot_20200819-233940_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Hairy Kneel

18 minutes ago, bree2 said:

sorry but i believe it was a gift, what other team that has come into the nhl got to pick and choose their players like that. and it is going to happen again!

Yea but the question is would you like Vegas to be "competitive" for $16M? 

By the way, if the business model works I'll give you another $16M to make Seattle competitive.

I'd take that all day long....and so did 30 NHL owners. As fans, we sit back for the ride.

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I'm fairly confident Reaves could take any 2 Canucks on at once.

Meh. He is just a man. A slow, knuckle dragging man. Screw him, and the rest of the VGK which are being pumped up as some boogeyman greater than the sum of its parts.

They are all beatable.

Edited by xereau
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, xereau said:

Meh. He is just a man. A slow, knuckle dragging man. Screw him, and the VGK are being pumped up as some boogeyman greater than the sum of its parts.

They are all beatable.

Totally. But I wouldn't want that man to catch me with an upper cut....

Edited by Chris12345
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

58 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

That's one of my old favourite dog walking spots...do you go right down to the water?

Also, my pre game afternoon.  Made home made chicken teriyaki don over rice for the game day meal .... one for me, one for Dad (about to go deliver it to him)

image.png

image.png

No, I will NOT be giving out the recipe via pm.

Also...tonight it's OM beer for me.  :towel:

Looks like I'm skipping the dishes !

• Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, xereau said:

Meh. He is just a man. A slow, knuckle dragging man. Screw him, and the rest of the VGK which are being pumped up as some boogeyman greater than the sum of its parts.

They are all beatable.

It was Bieksa who said, "when a player that big challenges you to a fight, skate around him and score"