The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Most coaches do that but as far as some go Torts is the master.   Plus block shots, kill penalties etc darth vader GIF

So if Torts and all the other coaches jumped off a bridge would you want TG to jump off the bridge also?  

Honestly, my comment wasnt meant to bash TG it was more of an observation.  When the score was out of reach last night and QH and EP kept jumping over the boards I cringed every time QH got plastered into the boards or EP took a vicious  crosscheck to the kidneys. Not a time to be risking an injury imho oc. 

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

So if Torts and all the other coaches jumped off a bridge would you want TG to jump off the bridge also?  

Honestly, my comment wasnt meant to bash TG it was more of an observation.  When the score was out of reach last night and QH and EP kept jumping over the boards I cringed every time QH got plastered into the boards or EP took a vicious  crosscheck to the kidneys. Not a time to be risking an injury imho oc. 

Nah.  It was supposed to be funny.  I said two games ago if we end up ahead against these guys then sit out stars.  That said results are results...if you’ve watched hockey as long as I have I still cringe at what Dale Hunter did.  And if you don’t have to google this then you then reply and say yes right away.  I think times have changed. 

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Nah.  It was supposed to be funny.  I said two games ago if we end up ahead against these guys then sit out stars.  That said results are results...if you’ve watched hockey as long as I have I still cringe at what Dale Hunter did.  And if you don’t have to google this then you then reply and say yes right away.  I think times have changed. 

No, I dont recall that. I'm relatively new to hockey. Only been following since 94. 

5 minutes ago, spliced said:

Reaves and Carrier get the most attention but McNabb may be their dirtiest player. I'll be interested to see the reaction to McNabb on here as the series goes on.

yup..,.i remember plenty of cheapshots on the Sedins during his time with LA.   

i miss the pitbull....smaller but went after him....(some of the cheapshots also reviewed in this video)

Edited by Darius
  • Upvote 1