The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Aug. 25, 2020 | Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Glad that hit happened tonight and not a decade or two ago

We'd likely have lost him for the rest of the playoffs

I know Bettman and DoPS don't always get things right but I like to imagine Smith wouldn't have hit him shoulder to shoulder like that under older rules

can't imagine those dirty neidermeyer hits being a thing today. glad they arent

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, DarkIndianRises said:

My guess is that they’ll say that Markstrom won the game for us and that we would have lost 9-0 had it not been for Markstrom.  

So the usual? Plus don't forget how even tho we have 17 mill in cap space and possibly up to 21 million we still will lose all 3 ufas. 

• Wat 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

can't imagine those dirty neidermeyer hits being a thing today. glad they arent

You mean Stevens.

Niedermayer was a smooth D.

Edited by Me_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Truthfully I've been banned 3 times. The first 2 times it was defending Benning, last one was unfair,  an Oiler fan called Petey a diver, I responded at least he's not golfing 5 month ban. Created another account but somehow was traced back to my previous one, 9 months now haha.

for how much sh!t they talk over there, there really sensitive.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Does anyone have screen shots? 

I can't see anything? 

Go look in the pgt on hfboards... the content probably can’t be posted here coz of board rules

if that’s really his account the nhl should heavily fine him for interacting with fans like a spoiled brat. 

it’s real easy to hate that team 

9 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Truthfully I've been banned 3 times. The first 2 times it was defending Benning, last one was unfair,  an Oiler fan called Petey a diver, I responded at least he's not golfing 5 month ban. Created another account but somehow was traced back to my previous one, 9 months now haha.

VPN is your friend :emot-parrot:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Not going to lie, I didn't expect to see Pettersson a playoff warrior so early in his career but this is why JBs drafting has been so good - he doesn't just draft good players, but players who have character and are winners. Same goes for Horvat who was an OHL winner back in the day, and now JB brings in some Cup winners to flesh out the team. He knows how to build a winner and he's doing it with the Canucks.

Top line absolutely blitzed Vegas, let's hope we can keep it going and let's hope they don't swap to Fleury just yet.

Horvat was a Gillis pick - not Benning.