The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

1 minute ago, JoGuitar said:

They are just putting 1 on 1 pressure on our guys and forcing them into board battles. We can’t get time and space to use our skill. It’s just a smothering defensive strategy.

That's what happens when you've got a three goal lead

had a good start, can't finish.  mistakes in 1:27 cost the game.  

Didnt compete hard enough for the rest of the game.  

terrible special teams.  5 on 3, PK etc 

forget this and come out with more hunger tomorrow night  

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Six minutes remaining. At this point, attention shifts to tomorrow's game. I would keep Markstrom in net and see MacEwen in the lineup. I wonder if Green decides to put the six-million dollar man in as well.

Six-million dollar man is too slow for this series.

His job is to make sure nothing interesting happens on the ice (against the Canucks), but Vegas plays too fast for him to do his job.

But I did notice that Vegas has slowed their own pace down. I guess they learned their lesson from game 2. Maybe you are right, maybe Eriksson has a job to do in game 4.

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Six minutes remaining. At this point, attention shifts to tomorrow's game. I would keep Markstrom in net and see MacEwen in the lineup. I wonder if Green decides to put the six-million dollar man in as well.

I would of thought they canucks would take a page out of st louis 10 min left nothinh to lose pull the goalie