The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 29th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

4 hours ago, Me_ said:

This is a legitimate non-US sentiment for most of us.

I was very surprised though how absolutely safe I felt in New York City at night, and absolutely unsafe i felt in Atlanta mid-day.

Two very different worlds.

Sounds right

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Lol they cut Lehner interview to go to Rhudey to talk Lehner And they lose his feed lol

Maybe they could get Lehner to talk to Lehner and have a split screen where Hrudey could wave pom poms?  The magic of TV!

I'm so bitter.  I don't even want my peach cider, I'm going to throw it out the window at people walking by.

• Like 1

Wasn’t a boring game. Very entertaining but very disappointing. Canucks lacked a certain killer instinct and intensity needed to win a playoff game. Just needed that extra gear to push them. Little further. Had chances but couldn’t burry them. Close but not close enough. Could use that last sentence probably to describe the rebuild so far.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I don't know. When a mass murderer makes his presence in a thread here, my mental orderliness is challenged. 

Is your mental orderliness not challenged every time you come here after a loss?  That's been my experience.

We usually bounce back after games like these.

Disappointed in the way we lost, 2 mental breakdowns and a bad pass, sucks going down that way.

Get Mac in, he will straight up fight Reaves rather than all the extra stuff. This allows Roussel to focus hopefully, cause the refs are on his ass.

• Vintage 1

image.png

That 0 for 5 is pretty glaring.  I think the boys have to keep it simpler and just get shots on net.  The passing gives an opportunity to intercept and clear.  Just be a step ahead of them...but we weren't.  We weren't moving our feet as much as we needed to as well.  Standing still, passing.