The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks GAME 4 (Series at 2-1 VGK) Aug. 30 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

6 am. Its closing time for me. I hope the nucks win, i dont think they will win, but it doesnt matter. 

Its just a game. Means more to some of us, than it does others, but we are all human, no matter what colors we wear. 

(Fook “black lives matters” crap. We ALL matter. If you want to stop racism, stop using black and white, brown and grey...start using common sense and humanity)

GOD  u guys are funny , we didnt expect them to make it this far, so relax enjoy the remaining games, and go outside.

Nucks did well, and exceeded everyones expectations, and when next year comes, we will do much better....good learning experience for this group and im sure they had a blast

Just now, Dave K said:

Valuable lessons learned in this series.  Canucks have been resilient.  They are learning what it takes to become a championship team.  Vegas is a monster. 

I thought we played pretty well this game. We finish a couple chances and one less breakdown and we're up. Fleury is fresh I didn't like the decision to play marky b2b

• Like 1