The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

How is our crack team of codebreakers coming on those AV puzzles?

Crack team?

I thing that I came up with was a falcon lead cult team.  Days later GC makes a post that was a little interesting.

2 hours ago, GoCanucks16 said:

Claiming cultafia

Oh wow. Thanks for pulling up that post Bo.

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

MR and BK are locked for me. BK for the Qwags push with weak reasoning. Also he is doing a little too much this game.

MR says that GC has been defending me which is true, but he’s mentioned multiple times that me and BK are 99% TP. So why doesn’t MR also mention BK? Also like BW mentioned MR voted me and dips.

Then I’m going with one between Z, Sane and Qwags. Pushing Sane. Staying away from absolute everything, been called out about 10 times between a few different posters.

Also think there is a deep wolf. GC? Although he has played a full on TP game imo, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a potential deep wolf. LL? Been on his case.

How many wolfs in this game though? 4 or 5?

So we've got

*Overly confident reads with poor rationale ('locked for me')

*A player salad (Z/S/Q) of which he is 'going with one between [them]' - er, why not all three? Why just one? How do you know there's only one scum there?

*Some appeal-to-what-others-are-doing shading of the slanker slot (Sane - 'beenc alled out 10 times between a few different posters')

*Language like 'I wouldn't be opposed to a potential deep wolf' - I don't think I have the brain power atm to explain why this sounds like a wolf talking, but...it does.

*A lacklustre attempt at a 'derp clear' on number of scum

I say we should resolve one of Aladeen or Zfetch first. If we get even one confirmed red, chop the other, and move on to J23.

Please avoid the LHF of Sane until there are no better options left. Get him in F3 if we get there, but it would be a tragedy to chop him before at least two of the better candidates.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Oh wow. Thanks for pulling up that post Bo.

So we've got

*Overly confident reads with poor rationale ('locked for me')

*A player salad (Z/S/Q) of which he is 'going with one between [them]' - er, why not all three? Why just one? How do you know there's only one scum there?

*Some appeal-to-what-others-are-doing shading of the slanker slot (Sane - 'beenc alled out 10 times between a few different posters')

*Language like 'I wouldn't be opposed to a potential deep wolf' - I don't think I have the brain power atm to explain why this sounds like a wolf talking, but...it does.

*A lacklustre attempt at a 'derp clear' on number of scum

Not even over confident, I am 100% confident.

Ya I said one cause I don’t see more than one being wolf

Language like that doesn’t mean anything, nice try though.

Wow very lacklustre attempt.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Veto. Sane is a terrible choice right now. We have much better options on the table.

Sane is going to end-game and should only be chopped if the other options are definitely townier.

Sane is a great choice, and my vote for him is conditional on a "gotta vote else GK" scenario

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

That is, by definition, over confident in a game where you are supposed to be uninformed.

And your reasoning for that is...?

You can't just throw out three names and say 'there's one wolf there'. That's meaningless.

It sure does. I have caught many a wolf in my day through language alone. Our brains are naturally adapting to having TMI/knowingly lying and we end up wording our fake thoughts differently than real ones.

It is, I'll grant you, an unreliable method on it's own; some people just 'sound scummy' even as town. But it does work sometimes, particularly in conjunction with other reads.

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sane is a great choice, and my vote for him is conditional on a "gotta vote else GK" scenario

If you are truly town, don't you dare vote Sane until after we flip Aladeen, Zfetch, and J23 (and/or SS for that third one, depending on how the rounds unfold).

Sane could easily be scum. But he has like 7 posts and they're all completely NAI. The aforementioned names are all obviously better choices to resolve first.

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Wow very lacklustre attempt.

You're 100% on BK cuz of his Qwags push? That's weak reasoning bud, kinda like what you're scum locking BK for

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Criticizes me for going after a player with weak reasoning, then what does he do?  Some of the weakest cases I've seen for MR and myself all game long...

Vote J

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

You're 100% on BK cuz of his Qwags push? That's weak reasoning bud, kinda like what you're scum locking BK for

Is there an echo in here...? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Guys please just chop Aladeen with me.

This I actually agree with MR on all townies should either vote me or him... please do not vote anyone else. I know it will likely be me that is hung but please vote one or the other.