The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, luckylager said:

Whatever, it's in game $&!# man. They're trying to knock you down to see if you lash out.

But I know from experience that taking the low road and throwing gut shots might not always give me the concrete I'm looking for. 

Being mean in the game is just part of it, but I recently crossed the line with @naslund.is.king . He was genuinely upset, I made me feel bad and it &^@#ed up the game for town.

There's a fine line, but you're a damn fine host and I'd &^@# you anytime

Had a long post written out in response to this but realized it just doesn’t matter. MR is just patterns of words on a screen and actually means nothing to me so idgaf I spent the weekend drunk af and still feeling it and really that’s all this is. 

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Had a long post written out in response to this but realized it just doesn’t matter. MR is just patterns of words on a screen and actually means nothing to me so idgaf I spent the weekend drunk af and still feeling it and really that’s all this is. 

Your drunk posting was top notch. I wanted to post "Deen's autocorrect got drunk AF too", but I got distracted and lost the timing.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, J-23 said:

I will do minimum 5-10 posts per round or GK.

I feel like super strict GK problems doesn't fix it in most cases and GKs can be really detrimental. Ideally you'd want to sub out a player before a Gk but that's hard to do. So my best advice is to be careful about who's allowed in.

We should be straight about what's acceptable and what's unacceptable. The amount that Sane played this game? Totally unacceptable. I understand he has real life but you can't post once per round in a mafia game. Darth Melvin? He didn't post much more than that. 

• Thanks 1