The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

don't be a !@#$% and just play

I don't want to hold any hosts hostage but I really only sign up for games that are to my preference these days. 

I need nightfall to at least not be past my bedtime. Otherwise I'm in a bad position. 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, Ceres said:

I don't want to hold any hosts hostage but I really only sign up for games that are to my preference these days. 

I need nightfall to at least not be past my bedtime. Otherwise I'm in a bad position. 

AV is in EST so hopefully nightfall isn't too late.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Ceres said:

Few questions:

Is it flipless as well? 

What are the phase lengths?

When is nightfall?

I'm going down the dark road of considering to play. 

It might be :ph34r:

48 hrs for the first 2-3 rounds.

7 PM PST/10 PM EST

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
38 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

This^

Cuz we all know you just baitin your fans to get the hype machine going lol.

Next: NiK be like...ohhhh Ceres in?? Im in lol. (Moist moist)

No. Again I don't really think you are able to read my intentions very well. If I wanted to hype the game up, I would just sign up and then tell my pals to play. 

I'm apprehensive for other reasons. I probably shouldn't be playing because I usually regret it for various reasons.

You being one of them, obviously. I'll probably sit out because our antagonism isn't healthy for the game anyways. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
14 minutes ago, Ceres said:

No. Again I don't really think you are able to read my intentions very well. If I wanted to hype the game up, I would just sign up and then tell my pals to play. 

I'm apprehensive for other reasons. I probably shouldn't be playing because I usually regret it for various reasons.

You being one of them, obviously. I'll probably sit out because our antagonism isn't healthy for the game anyways. 

just play a game with the fellas

we get one every 4 months

come onnnn

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Ceres said:

He’s obviously trolling you on purpose.

Lets town together 

• Like 2