The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 30, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Need to get tougher and more arrogant.

Hughes and Boeser run at, and our coach gets disrespected. 

Can't just be Ferland, has to be a team thing.

That was not the issue. That might have been more fun to watch , that's about it. 

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"There’s no quit in this team, we’ve been working all season for this and we’re not going to back down without a battle. It’s frustrating now, so we just have to focus on next game." - Pettersson

Love Petey 

Some freakish goals on Marky. I still would like to see a replay on that "deflected it in with his skate" goal by Patchyface, Blocked by teamates on a couple.

Fatigue didn't help.  And Vegas plays such a tiring game as a goalie. All four lines relentlessly shoot from everywhere.  In my perfect 20/20 hindsight, I'd have put in Demko. The team may have even played extra woke in their own end.  Also a time for management to see just what they have in Demko. This would be his biggest test yet. Wasted opportunity. Well, maybe not. He might get a game in in the next round ;)

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Missed you on here last game man 

I was looking for all my confused comments 

kidding !!! 

Was with the misses and her family so only caught the end of the game and wasn't on here other than the pgt 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"There’s no quit in this team, we’ve been working all season for this and we’re not going to back down without a battle. It’s frustrating now, so we just have to focus on next game." - Pettersson

F' yeah - BTW the Avs are also down 3-1 in their series.   Now that is an upset/   We already knocked out the defending champs.   Petey get mad, go beast mode - give them hell/:emot-parrot:

• Cheers 1

Just now, qwijibo said:

Once again. It’s a game. Wishing a life long disability on someone because you don’t like something they did on the ice is disgusting 

He tried to do the same thing to Naslund, a star player. It’s not that I don’t like him. What comes around goes around. And that came to him...