Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 30, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

Whatever Vegas is we will be better long term.Still can’t believe how good they are for an expansion team

2 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

Should of fire green and hire Rick bowness and debower as a assistant 

Gallant actually coaches very similarly to DeBoer. 

3 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Everyone on that Vegas team is driving me to puke.

Let Jon Boy know - he seems to like being called out on IG.

• Hydration 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

There's a reason why these guys are undervalued on other teams and come to Vegas and succeed. It's coaching and systems. 

Well when you have Frankensteins and Godzillas that can charge and interfere all day long, that helps too.  

I'm too bitter to do this.

• Hydration 1

Tough loss.

The 3rd is just eating at me

I hate it when the crap the bed. It just opens up so many old wounds.

But we're winning the next three games.

• Hydration 3

"I think originally I thought it was a penalty for sure. You probably see my displeasure. When there's a goal scored you seem to be a little hotter about it. After I watched it again, I thought it could be a penalty but I also see their side." - Green on Reaves' hit on Hughes

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Bottom line, on paper they're not that good of a team. Watching the game is a different story. They play the right way. And they do it consistently. Our team can play the right way, but they're extremely inconsistent. Sutter can be great or super lazy, Virt too, Rouss too... Pretty much everybody. We have probably 5 consistent players on this team. 

Their fan club is that way ----->

"His game probably wasn't as sharp as he wants it to be. There isn't as much time to practice, he's skated for about a week now. He probably wants to have that one goal back but he's a good player and it's good to have him back." - Green on Myers

12 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Vegas is one of the bigger teams around.

Now for the facts ...

Vancouver is bigger than Vegas in terms of height 

Vegas is 9th in the nhl in weight .....mostly due to Lehner 

Vancouver is 12th in the league in terms of weight 

any more excuses? 

• Like 1

"Outstanding. Both these young guys, they don't quit. They just keep getting better. Thought that was Quinn's best game of the series. They were a big part of putting us in that spot. I like how they responded." - Green on Pettersson and Hughes

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

They probably feel like he had 3 assists tonight and are happy to have him on the team. 

This. Melvin still trying to justify crying about the trade. 24th+ OA pick and Mazanec for Miller I do that trade every single time 

• Hydration 3

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Bottom line, on paper they're not that good of a team. Watching the game is a different story. They play the right way. And they do it consistently. Our team can play the right way, but they're extremely inconsistent. Sutter can be great or super lazy, Virt too, Rouss too... Pretty much everybody. We have probably 5 consistent players on this team. 

They’ve been a top team in the league for 3 straight years and have had 2 different coaches. You don’t get to round 2 of the playoffs by being lazy

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Well when you have Frankensteins and Godzillas that can charge and interfere all day long, that helps too.  

I'm too bitter to do this.

Can’t argue with success.

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Their fan club is that way ----->

Oh God. Sorry if I think our team is more capable on paper than they play. Also since you're being rude, Reaves is a better player than half our team. He's one of the reasons we're getting killed in this series. 

• Confused 4

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Keep the 5 consistent players and trade the rest.  

• Vintage 1