The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Aug. 30, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Vegas is the new Boston. Can't believe that call on Roussel compared to what they were allowing Vegas to get away with. Complete prison rules for one side.

That said the refs weren't the reason we lost, just frustrating though.

Canucks carrying the play then Sutter fails us on an easy clear yet again. Then they get a few lucky breaks.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I get we are getting valuable experience but some things are unforgivable 

- too many men 

- d zone complete breakdowns 

- one period of physical play 

our players are maturing and we have prospects coming but Green and his staff have to go 

we play like it’s a tire fire and we play soft 

I think it’s more the bottom 6 that needs work rather than Green. They couldn’t capitalize when they needed to and it cost us. Vegas runs 3 really good lines that can score and 1 okay line. Canucks run 2 really good lines and 2 mediocre lines that haven’t been able to score. Ohwell it is what it is. We’re in the second round and that’s awesome so I think Green deserves at least one more year and hopefully Benning can sure up the bottom 6 to add more scoring. 

Edited by Petey40
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Viper007 said:

He should of stopped a few of the goals.  They went through him.  Through the five hole or through the arm.  I think there were 3.

and demko could've been shelled.  

you can play what ifs all night. 

• Like 1