Sign in to follow this  
TNucks1

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

Friedman just mentioned Markström  might be banged up, and would not be surprised if Demko plays

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Squamfan said:

Friedman just mentioned Markström  might be banged up, and would not be surprised if Demko plays

Hmm marky didn't look banged up, fatigue maybe?

Baby steps. Let's just focus on getting this to game 6. If we are going down, might as well go down swinging. 

Edited by 24K PureCool

3 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

he say that on the panel?

Honestly just looking to see if we can make this series interesting. Pretty proud of this team this year. I know I will be sad if they go out though. Just gotta look at it like it’s one game right now and see what happens. Go Canucks Go!

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

10 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Marky wants to win so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been playing through something. Game 2 or 3 I remember a play were he looked uncomfortable

• Hydration 1

Maybe Demko stands tall like a modern day Patrick Roy, who actually didn't stand tall ; he was in butterfly.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

@TNucks1: I think you may want to edit the title. The Canucks will be the “away” team for Game 5.

ima GDT NOOB, how do i do that lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

ima GDT NOOB, how do i do that lol 

On the original post, tap on the “Edit” button which will lead you to editor page where you can edit the title or the content. Once your changes are there, you can save by hitting “Edit Topic.”

• Hydration 2

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

@TNucks1: I think you may want to edit the title. The Canucks will be the “away” team for Game 5.

aight got it lol, thanks.

• Hydration 1

Looking at which Canucks will show up and fight to stay alive.  

I've liked our game in each one so far except for game 1.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Benn and MacEwen draw into the lineup. 

• Vintage 1