The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

3 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Looking at which Canucks will show up and fight to stay alive.  

I've liked our game in each one so far except for game 1.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Benn and MacEwen draw into the lineup. 

The bottom 6 shows up tomorrow. I think Gaudz is gonna get one, Petey has a big game and Markstrom stands on his head tomorrow. I don't know about you guys, but Fantenberg has looked really good this whole time in the bubble. I don't think hes just a spare part anymore IMO

1 hour ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Vegas bench chirping Virtanen at the end of the game is pretty funny.

“We’ve only played in &^@#ing four games now, way to get involved bud!” When Virtanen and Cousins were getting into it. Drance tweeted it.

I hope it wakes him up and we see the wrecking ball WHL Virtanen tomorrow.

If hearing this doesn’t rile him up, nothing ever will... I hope, he goes for some thunderous hits against either Patch, Karlson or Marchessault... something I wished, he’d do for a long time. Don’t even care if he goes to the box for it. 
Refs evens up the pens with ridiculous calls anyway. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, mll said:

He's not in the bubble.   The roster is limited to 31 players and they didn't bring Leivo.

with ferland out probaby try and bring him in, but our odds against vegas isnt good, but i really hope we can pull it off.

4 hours ago, Elias_Pettersson said:

Vegas bench chirping Virtanen at the end of the game is pretty funny.

“We’ve only played in &^@#ing four games now, way to get involved bud!” When Virtanen and Cousins were getting into it. Drance tweeted it.

I hope it wakes him up and we see the wrecking ball WHL Virtanen tomorrow.

Only if Virtanen stop with the dirty cheap shots... If he can man up and hit properly. 

3 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

The bottom 6 shows up tomorrow. I think Gaudz is gonna get one, Petey has a big game and Markstrom stands on his head tomorrow. I don't know about you guys, but Fantenberg has looked really good this whole time in the bubble. I don't think hes just a spare part anymore IMO

Was watching the Petey playoff hilites video last night and had a dream that he scores 4 tonight!!

2 powerplay snipes, a greasy netfront scramble poke, and a penalty shot where he pulls the Forsberg move

Canucks win 5 -3

Let's see what channeling my inner Nostradamus produces

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

with ferland out probaby try and bring him in, but our odds against vegas isnt good, but i really hope we can pull it off.

That's not an option.  Teams were allowed to bring 31 players to have extras in case of injuries.  

• Thanks 2