The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

6 hours ago, spook007 said:

Do or die... nothing to lose. 
Just come out playing the best they can, and hope for a few lucky bounces. 

Gonna miss getting up at 2:30 am to watch the games. Its been a magic roller coaster. Hopefully they can extend it. 

That’s quite the dedication.  For me it’s staying up that late ... definitely worth the lost sleep and the zombie state that follows the day after ha ha ..

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

That’s quite the dedication.  For me it’s staying up that late ... definitely worth the lost sleep and the zombie state that follows the day after ha ha ..

Pfft, getting up at 2:30 am, I’d still be up and drinking.

• Haha 2

Win or lose, I hope to see an all out effort which I think we will have.  These boys play for each other and no one wants to be the weak link.  

I think Markstrom is playing injured, I remember a couple of games ago he struggled to get up after making a big save.  Demko may start, no matter, in playoffs it's the next man up.  Boys will play hard in front of him, I think Demko has matured and will rise to the challenge.  

Think we've had solid coaching to this point, expect to see a few tweaks tonight that will help us.  

Great game tonight, go Canucks go! 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Potentially the last game day of 2020 - hopefully not !

I am stocking up on some strong beers in case I need to drown by sorrows

Vancouver Canucks GIF by Aman Brah

elias pettersson omg GIF by Twitter

ice hockey fist bump GIF by NHL

Don’t forget to let the captain take a hit... that’s key for tonight’s win! 

also if you told me that we would outlive the Stanley Cup Finalists last year I’d be asking who is your dealer and how much? 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He actually hits very cleanly (when he feels like it).  

Other teams get upset because he's big and can run through people pretty well. 

It's not his clean hits I'm talking about. The bypas$&!# on Stone last game was a dirty bugger. He and Roussell is the only ones with such hits in their mind. 

Haha, bypass hit... 

Edited by Timråfan

11 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

It's not his clean hits I'm talking about. The bypas$&!# on Stone last game was a dirty bugger. He and Roussell is the only ones with such hits in their mind. 

Haha, bypass hit... 

Boy the Swedish-Finnish rivalry sure runs deep doesn't it?

(I'm just kidding).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

Let’s hope that through all this experience the boys take that “playoff hockey” attitude to next season 

next take a night off, play with intensity, know that you can compete, and most importantly finish your damn checks 

oh and stick to only 5 skaters maximum when we don’t have the goalie pulled !!! 

Edited by canuck2288
  • Upvote 1