The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I played a lot of different sports and one thing that ring true in all of them, an opponent on his a$$ doesn’t pose much of a threat.

Might aswell been killing a penalty that whole period.

This sit back defensive strategy has been a problem all season. Earlier in the playoffs it seemed like we had figured it out, now just back to our old ways.

Just now, Darius said:

if he can play like this consistently do you let Marky go and use the money to improve the roster via UFA?  

based on what we saw during the regular season, I think we need to keep Marky around for another year or two

• Like 1

We seriously need to stop giving them so much space it’s like as soon as Vegas gets in our zone we go into fetal position and refuse to be aggressive on the puck and sit and wait for it to be shot.

Let’s get more aggressive on the puck in the defensive zone please or we just let a guy like Theodore walk 3 cancuks ??? Comon’ man!

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Might be the worst defensive game from our team this year yet Demko has kept us in it.

Unfortunately like most of our season 

both Marky and Demko masked some terrible defensive zone play 

given the scoring chances I don’t like our chances in ot if it gets there 

• Huggy Bear 1