The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

1 minute ago, Cali Canuck said:

Ok - my Crown Royal on the rocks got us the first goal.  Working on my lime marg for goal #2.   There's not much more I can do.  I went six deep Sunday night pushing for the win

I opened a second bottle of Gewurtztraminer just after Vegas scored, so I am taking credit for our comeback goal by BB06

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Yes, we’re one or two years away from being cup contenders.  

We’re not two months away. 

Maybe from being a top regular season team but nowhere near a cup contender, they’re two different animals.

1 minute ago, Nigerian said:

?? Experience pays off. They’re a young team my guy. Clearly we need more grit in the bottom 6 and the D corps but we are not far. Look we made the playoffs and anything can happen, right? We need better D plain and simple. We have tons of skill upfront. 

I Thought getting Ferland, Roussel, Beagle, Myers was for grit and experience. Virtanen is a big guy, but doesn't use it . Motte is the only one that finishes checks. We spent crap load of money on these guys to use grit. 

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Damn, I like it hot, and I'd eat it....

But that looks like pure butt fire.

There's a lot of heat here, but leaving the peppers in larger pieces diffuses the heat less into the rest of the dish an allows you to munch on em whenever you want a burst.  

I eat em all up anyways cause I love the flavour.

• Cheers 1