The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

10 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

so we still don't know if its marky or demko?

I think there may be something to the question whether Markstrom is healthy.   He did have a notable groin-buster recently - can't recall exactly when - just the cringe after he extended and seemed to double-take after the play (DeBrusk might even have commented on it at the time).  He's been making a few Kirk McLean kick saves every night as well - so if he's aggravated anything, he surely hasn't gotten a chance to avoid testing it - with a heavy, tiring work load as well.

I have confidence in Demko though - and if he were to get the start, hopefully the team could respond as Colorado did last night to protect Hutchinson.

• Thanks 1

It takes 800% the effort / brain power to unlearn something which was wrong.

This is why the media all rush to be "first", because they know it's all that really matters.

People need to punish these media fools who rush to judgement on everything, where it hurts.

Don't reward them with clicks, or mentions. Reward methodical truthful journalists.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HOFsedins said:

You know what guys.. I love the Sedins with all my heart but Petey is one special person. I believe he will eclipse any other Canuck in history on the ice and hoping he will be just as good off the ice. I honestly believe Pettersson will be the one that brings the cup home.

Just felt like I needed to say that. Dont mind me.

Petey’s hunger and tenacity are a joy to watch.  Guess it doesn’t hurt that there’s the $2,000,000 bonus if he wins the Conn Smythe this postseason...

8 minutes ago, xereau said:

It takes 800% the effort / brain power to unlearn something which was wrong.

This is why the media all rush to be "first", because they know it's all that really matters.

People need to punish these media fools who rush to judgement on everything, where it hurts.

Don't reward them with clicks, or mentions. Reward methodical truthful journalists.

They still exist?

• Haha 3