The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quest for the Stanley Cup - but it seemingly ignores the Canucks

Rate this topic

Dazzle

Meh, all these types of videos always have some sort of corny commentary to it and some dumb narrative that explains why teams are winning/losing.  Reading your description pretty much confirms my theory.  I’d rather be left out of that sort of storytelling.  Rather be featured in an actual sports article.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I swear half the posters on here are little girls who complain about every freaking thing. 

Oh no! Canucks isn't the spotlight in a video. 

We had 3 powerplays vs 2 for Vegas last game. 5 powerplays for vs 2 the game before. May be try posting something that is logical and realistic? 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

30 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

I swear half the posters on here are little girls who complain about every freaking thing. 

We had 3 powerplays vs 2 for Vegas last game. 5 powerplays for vs 2 the game before. May be try posting something that is logical and realistic? 

Vegas plays dirty af; honest refereeing would give us a much larger advantage.

• Wat 1

3 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Yawn

Why bother posting at all?

3 hours ago, Drakrami said:

You missed the entire point of my post.

I am not complaining about the Canucks not being in the spotlight. I'm complaining that the Canucks are barely covered in the video, and if they were covered, they were an afterthought compared to the other teams. Last time I checked, the Canucks are an NHL team. They deserve as much of a 'spotlight' as the other teams. If you even bothered to watch the video, you'd see exactly what I mean.

Maybe try posting when you turned your brain on, instead of your egotistical prick?

15 hours ago, Dazzle said:

I just watched this, and I feel insulted.

So much has been said in the media (Larry Brooks of NYR - aka Brooksie, Tortorella's 'best friend') that the Canucks were the ones who led the charge of boycotting the games, yet this video completely ignores that. There is much more focus on how the Vegas team was "energized" by this racial injustice movement, and someone like Bo Horvat who did speak on the panel gets completely ignored.

For a "Canada Only" release, it sure ignores the Canucks. What an "amazing" job NHL. It looks like the Canucks won't get an easy time from this point forward in the playoffs. We are going to be written off the script by the NHL.

I'm calling it; if we lose Game 6, it will be entirely because of reffing. The NHL to me is making it obvious that it doesn't care about the Canucks at all.

Don’t worry, Dazzle. This video is nothing more that over dramatic pablum. Nothing to see here. Screw the Knights. 

• Like 1