The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VGK @ Canucks - GAME 6 - Sept 3 2020 - 6:45PM Pacific - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

cheering for all the boys to have a great night. if they win , i will be over the moon, but if it goes the other way , i will still be proud of them,  it will not be an embarrassment!!!! each and every one of them will deserve praise GO CANUCKS GO!

Straight up.  Every single one. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They do have a cup though, kinda like a virgin laughing at his friend for sleeping with a..........(insert adjective that doesn’t offend you but still is funny) girl.

That was 53 years ago they last won a cup. 

Anyway, this is a huge game tonight. People should be excited and cheering for the Canucks instead of whining and complaining about certain players or worrying about past accomplishments.

Go Canucks Go! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

That was 53 years ago they last won a cup. 

Anyway, this is a huge game tonight. People should be excited and cheering for the Canucks instead of whining and complaining about certain players or worrying about past accomplishments.

Go Canucks Go! 

Meh, it’s pregame, the cheering starts at puck drop.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, grandmaster said:

It’s funny how so many like to talk about Jake. He is a 3rd liner that’s isn’t anything special. Conversations about him shouldn’t be so forefront. People need to realize their expectations of this player are not realistic. He has never been and never will be a star in this league. Do I want him to score? Of course I do, as I do with every of member of this team. Do I expect big things from him? No, I don’t. 

He has so many other tools like size, speed that if he doesn't score, I'd still want him to contribute in other ways. More than now at least. 

20 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They do have a cup though, kinda like a virgin laughing at his friend for sleeping with a..........(insert adjective that doesn’t offend you but still is funny) girl.

The last time the Leafs won the cup there were 6 teams in the league.  Their drought is longer than ours considering we weren't even in the league the last time they won.

Edited by Crimson
  • Cheers 1