The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

Please get rid of Newell. We don’t have the Sedins anymore. Those drop passes aren’t going to work. Same FREAKING TIRED SYSTEM BEING USED OVER AND OVER

Neither team is doing good on the PP in this series. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It's unfortunate that this power play gets carried over to the next period. Several seconds will be killed automatically once the puck drops at centre ice.

I think it is fortunate since nux couldn't set up much. Need a better strategy. 

Regroup during the intermission. Still have time to score 1 or maybe 2.

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Bandwagon getting lighter. 

Nah not a bandwagon, I’m pretty disappointed in their play tonight. They just can’t do anything against Vegas tonight when you know they’re capable of more. And we’re still somehow tied, they need a good last 20 because that was a bad last 40

Edited by Petey40

4 minutes ago, buggy3d said:

Hi. I would like to buy some shots on goal please. 

They had twice as much shots in the second so if that continues we might get 8 in the third. As sad as that is. We need to pepper them with shots. But 1 shot in almost 3 minutes of pp I am running out of hope of them coming out and getting a bunch of shots.

The constant pounding with no rest between the games look to have taken its toll...

Boys aren't quite at it... got 90 seconds to get the gaol at the start of the third...

But no doubt Vegas is also getting into panic mode...

Need to cash in... Believe in blue and green