The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Funny how so many of you are turning on the boys now after being back on the hype train the last couple games. It’s still tied 0-0 btw. 

i never turned on them even when LInden Vey was the number one centre.

• Cheers 1

Just now, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

They had twice as much shots in the second so if that continues we might get 8 in the third. As sad as that is. We need to pepper them with shots. But 1 shot in almost 3 minutes of pp I am running out of hope of them coming out and getting a bunch of shots.

Hope is waning fast. Demko has been unreal but.. but.. we're going to expect this into OT if that's where this goes? 

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

CDC - where the team can be tied with 20 minutes left in game 7 of round 3 of the playoffs - and the GDT is fully of pissy doom and gloom lol.

What a sad gaggle in here.

I’m happy to be here but 6 shots isn’t a lot to cheer for, they need to be better 

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Made zero attempt to avoid the head. That is a major all day. 

Sure.

It’s the rules. 

I think I agree with the parameters being the right call, I just disagree with not being able to hit - lead with your head, nobody can hit you then!:ph34r:

Burke agrees with you too. Literally repeated your post, bud.
Cheers. 

• Cheers 1

gotta say....the PP is doing the same thing with no result and not changing things up...

if they do the same thing every time, it becomes predictable...they are doing the drop pass every time, it's so predictable.

Hockey players are smarter than that...I think.