The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

They win most of the faceoffs If they can’t gain the zone then dump in on the goaltender and charge him force a face off. To simple I guess better drop pass and then lose it at the blue 100 times a game keep doing the same ineffective thing over and over. 
Brown needs to be replaced before next seasons puck drop whenever that is. 

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Same for them 

adrenalin pumps when you are on O 

ask the Sedins 

Fresher legs usually win games for you, fine with the deployment for now. Back to back in the playoffs and 5 games in 7 nights is idiocy on the leagues part. 

1 minute ago, xereau said:

Every single guy behind the bench, unlikely playoff run or not, has been made to look hilariously blue collar this series.

No answer to what DeBoer is throwing at them.

Do not be surprised if at the least, the 2 assistants which were re-upped this season (head scratcher that was) are let go.

While I think it would be a good idea. The success the Canucks have had this season (win or lose tonight) may be enough to save them. I do think their systems are really hampering the team though.

5 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

You can totally tell Reaves had him lined up then used both his body language and facial expression to try and make it look like he was surprised, tripped and just a victim of an unexpected collision.

TOTAL F'ing Intent to Injure!

WITH Malice of Forethought to boot

&^@# i hate that guy