The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, beni said:

I think Van can get by either team in a WCF for another finals appearance. Maybe i'm crazy, but I think it can be done. 

IF they can beat Vegas, they beat two legit contenders (St. Louis & Vegas), it's not a crazy statement.  I do think MacKinnon is the best player in the league right now though.

1 minute ago, beni said:

I think Van can get by either team in a WCF for another finals appearance. Maybe i'm crazy, but I think it can be done. 

No you are not. Our style matches up way better with either Stars or Avs or any team still left in the East. 

This is going to be our hardest series in terms of physical strain or more precisely, tonight is going to be our hardest game in the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

No you are not. Our style matches up way better with either Stars or Avs or any team still left in the East. 

This is going to be our hardest series in terms of physical strain or more precisely, tonight is going to be our hardest game in the playoffs. 

I feel the same way. There is no easy path, but if we can find one more gear and win this one, things might actually get easier in match-ups.

4 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

I actually want to see us play the Avs. Not only would we get to see Petey and Hughes go head-to-head with MacKinnon and Makar, but we've matched up better vs. them than the Stars

I'm going with Canucks 3 - 2.

But

Win or Lose, this team has come a LONG way and proven that they are a threat again. We're on the right path, all the people questioning whether Benning knew what he was doing are eating crow right now. He's brought this team back to life!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I've never understood how anyone can watch a Kentucky Derby on TV.....(or any other horse race, for that matter)

It's a two hour broadcast for something that takes 2 minutes to complete....

Is a great race (key being the race itself) to watch as are most of the big ones. But you’re right, the 3 hr show they put on for them is garbage. Unfortunately the bottom line is the Derby would crush the Nucks/Vegas or pretty much any other hockey game in ratings in the US

Edited by Ronaldoescobar