The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I've never understood how anyone can watch a Kentucky Derby on TV.....(or any other horse race, for that matter)

It's a two hour broadcast for something that takes 2 minutes to complete....

huh, I wouldn't have bet Gary could last that long :ph34r:

Edited by Robert Long

12 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

I actually want to see us play the Avs. Not only would we get to see Petey and Hughes go head-to-head with MacKinnon and Makar, but we've matched up better vs. them than the Stars

I'd be pulling for the Avs either way....

.....after Benn and Seguin trashed talked the Sedins, they can die like the dogs they are....

58 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Vegas gets hoisted on its own lack of respect for us tonight.  When you don't respect your opponent and they beat you, what does that mean about you?  That's where Vegas is right now.  Calling a win for us tonight.

But face it--they are the better team. Everybody knows it.

Ron MacLean, Elliotte Friedman, Chris Cuthbert, Kelly Hrudey . . .  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I've never understood how anyone can watch a Kentucky Derby on TV.....(or any other horse race, for that matter)

It's a two hour broadcast for something that takes 2 minutes to complete....

You can watch anything with a cooler of beer, chicken wings, bourbon, and money.

Edited by Chris12345

15 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'd be pulling for the Avs either way....

.....after Benn and Seguin trashed talked the Sedins, they can die like the dogs they are....

It's honestly too bad. The Stars have one of my favourite collections of players on a team, but they're still stuck with those two clowns...

I think they'll no longer be underachievers once they move on from those two and let the Heiskanens, the Lindells, the Hintzs and the Gurianovs take the reigns

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs