The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 04, 2020 | Golden Knights win series 4-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Played through three series, forced game 7 in the last and played game 7 back to back against a Vegas  team that cruised through one playoff series against a team that wasn't even suppose to be there.

There were just way too much stacked against us.

Edited by 24K PureCool
  • Like 1

It was a good run. But goaltending could only carry this team so far. Marky and Demko for MVPs and it's not even close. Our best player that wasn't a goalie was Motter. Oh well. Experience for the kids. I was happy just making the playoffs. Going two rounds is icing on the cake for what I expected to happen.

• Like 2

It’s strange losing a game 7 and not being mad. 

They fought and scrapped further than anyone expected. The kids showed that they are nearly ready to take that next step and we’ve got two superstar goalies alongside some incredible young talent. 

It’s our window shortly.

In the meantime good luck Vegas. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, spliced said:

After the way the team behaved them losing is small bit of well deserved karma and thank goodness for that. I can only hope this disgusting and disgraceful behavior stops and there is an apology issued for it at some point. Hopefully the team and league get their act together and aren't celebrating Pablo Escobar, Timothy McVeigh & isis next year.

This has been the lowest period for this team. You would think pro athletes being built up by the community for their whole life would have more inner strength and courage.

Inappropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, spliced said:

After the way the team behaved them losing is small bit of well deserved karma and thank goodness for that. I can only hope this disgusting and disgraceful behavior stops and there is an apology issued for it at some point. Hopefully the team and league get their act together and aren't celebrating Pablo Escobar, Timothy McVeigh & isis next year.

This has been the lowest period for this team. You would think pro athletes being built up by the community for their whole life would have more inner strength and courage.

Confuse react the $&!# out of this post plz

1 minute ago, b3. said:

I don’t believe in this still a successful season mentality.

We gave them this game, just a failure by this squad tonight.

bless demko though

I agree. It was a success but this game 7 leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  Well I hope Dallas wins and half of those arrogant &^@#s on that BS Vegas team end up injured for years.