The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 04, 2020 | Golden Knights win series 4-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, spliced said:

After the way the team behaved them losing is small bit of well deserved karma and thank goodness for that. I can only hope this disgusting and disgraceful behavior stops and there is an apology issued for it at some point. Hopefully the team and league get their act together and aren't celebrating Pablo Escobar, Timothy McVeigh & isis next year.

This has been the lowest period for this team. You would think pro athletes being built up by the community for their whole life would have more inner strength and courage.

Lol oh man, no one owes anyone an apology. 

• Thanks 1

Amazing season and very proud of the boys.  They’ll hopefully learn a lot of valuable lessons from this.  Vegas dominated the entire series but they found a way to stay in it.  We’ve got a resilient bunch and it’ll be exciting to see what happens next year. 

Onward and upward.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

While we hung into these playoffs far longer than anyone expected, I am disappointed we were unable to play a solid offensive game tonight, and most games in the series. Demko was godlike but he can't do it all. If we want a repeat performance or better next year (if it happens) we are going to have to find a way to establish our forecheck and a cycle 5 on 5. Maybe add a little toughness if we can't get Tryamkin and Ferland playing.

Still, proud of our team and excited for the future.

• Cheers 2

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Imagine Quinn EP Horvat and the boys in 3 years. They're going to be dominating the opposition...

I am already thinking about next yr. 

This was the 4th longest playoff run in nux history if you include the play in round. 

The team can get deeper overall. Bottom 6 needs upgrade.  They need a legit 3rd line like Vegas. 

Need another D for depth at least. 

Solid goalies 1 and 1A. 

Add Pod, Rathbone, Hoglander, Woo future looks great. 

the powerplay made 0 adjustment in the series.. the 5v5 made 0 adjustment in the series.. we were getting dominated the entire series and i've seen 0 change.. does that mean the coaches sees there's nothign wrong with their gameplan? or vegas is that much more superior to us? even our top players were neutralized majority of the series.. and lehner still have a perfect winning record against us when we don't score and a perfect losing record when giving up 1 goal lol