Rate this topic

PuckYa

Alflives

• Canucks Hall-of-Famer
  •  
  • Alflives
  • Members
  • 47,843 posts

I have not been around as much as past but I still drop in to always catch up on my favorite team in the world.
    One thing I've noticed only cause I've always respected this Old School man (ALFLIVES & his Canuck diehard comments) is that I don't see his much respected opinions anymore.
    After just viewing his profile I see he hasn't been around for a few months now. 
    Pray all is well with you "Alflives" as you are & always will be a well respected Vancouver Canuck Fan & someone we all loved hearing from.
    You're one of a kind my friend, & a True Hall of Famer.  
    Hope to hear from you soon again.
    Love,
    All of CDC. :canucks:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

Alflives

• Canucks Hall-of-Famer
  •  
  • Alflives
  • Members
  • 47,843 posts

I have not been around as much as past but I still drop in to always catch up on my favorite team in the world.
    One thing I've noticed only cause I've always respected this Old School man (ALFLIVES & his Canuck diehard comments) is that I don't see his much respected opinions anymore.
    After just viewing his profile I see he hasn't been around for a few months now. 
    Pray all is well with you "Alflives" as you are & always will be a well respected Vancouver Canuck Fan & someone we all loved hearing from.
    Love,

:rolleyes:

• Cheers 1
6 hours ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

Why would he leave us???

Someone said that they had gotten a PM from him, saying that he had crossed the line in some thread and decided to take a break. Not sure if it is permanent.

@FaninMex is correct though.....Alf loved to play the part of the affable dope, pretending he didn't "get it" and repeating the same dumb stuff (eg Hillary is "cute" :rolleyes:) over and over....It got extremely irritating after a while.

I wouldn't be upset if he returned, but I'm not bothered that he left, either. I'm glad to hear that he's okay (there was some speculation about his health) but that's about as far as it goes.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

Alflives

• Canucks Hall-of-Famer
  •  
  • Alflives
  • Members
  • 47,843 posts

Love,

Much respected opinions?

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF